My favorite tea ever!
I enjoy making it late at night after I’m showered, wearing my pj’s, and in super relaxed mode. Sipping a hot cup of milky tea is the best way to unwind.
How it’s made:
- Warm up one cup of unsweetened Almond Milk in your favorite mug for about 1 minute 45 seconds in the microwave.
- On the stove, heat enough water to fill up the rest of the cup with boiling water.
- Mix them both together.
- Scoop a teaspoon of honey into the cup and stir until melted.
- Add the Tazo Chai tea bag (purchased at Starbucks), and wait til it turns the milk a light creamy brown.
- Sip slowly, kick your feet up, and relax.